Professor Greg Fulcher MBBS MD FRACP
- Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Sydney
- Director of the Department of Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism at RNSH
- Member of the editorial committee of Diabetic Medicine and Medicine Today andan invited reviewer for a number of scientific journals
Professor Christopher John Jackson BAppSc MAppSc PhD
- Professor of Regenerative Science and Medicine, Medical School, KollingInstitute, University of Sydney
- Director, Sutton Laboratories, Institute of Bone and Joint Research
- Co-inventor of Activated Protein C as a wound healing agent
- Active researcher, specialising in wound healing and inflammation, with >100scientific publications
- Vice-President, Australian Wound and Tissue Repair Society (AWTRS)
Howard Levy, MB BCh, PhD, MMM
Dr. Levy is the principal at Howard Levy Consulting LLC. He was the Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer at Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals, a company solely focused on innovation in hemophilia.
He brings over 22 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and medical industries. He recently served as Chief Medical Officer at Sangart, Inc which was developing oxygen therapeutic agents, and a treatment for sickle cell crisis. Prior to Sangart, he was Associate Vice President, Clinical Research, Medical and Regulatory Affairs, at Novo Nordisk and was responsible for a number of clinical research programs, including recombinant factor VIIa for trauma and intracerebral hemorrhage. Earlier, Dr. Levy was Clinical Research Physician and Medical Director Acute Care in the U.S. Medical Division of Eli Lilly and Company supporting postmarketing clinical trials and medical affairs for recombinant Activated Protein C (Xigris). He was Chief of Critical Care Medicine at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.
Dr. Levy received his Ph.D. and MB MCh from University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa and Masters of Medical Management at Carnegie-Mellon, Pittsburgh, PA.