Professor Greg Fulcher
MBBS, MD, FRACP
- Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Sydney
- Director of the Department of Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism at RNSH
- Member of the editorial committee of Diabetic Medicine and Medicine Today andan invited reviewer for a number of scientific journals
Professor Christopher John Jackson
BAppSc, MAppSc, PhD
- Professor of Regenerative Science and Medicine, Medical School, Kolling Institute, University of Sydney
- Director, Sutton Laboratories, Institute of Bone and Joint Research
- Co-inventor of Activated Protein C as a wound healing agent
- Active researcher, specialising in wound healing and inflammation, with >100scientific publications
- Vice-President, Australian Wound and Tissue Repair Society (AWTRS)
Howard Levy, MB BCh, PhD, MMM
Howard Levy, Phd, is the principal at Howard Levy Consulting, LLC.
Dr. Levy brings over 22 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and medical industries. He recently served as Senior Vice President at Catalyst Biosciences and his past roles included a Chief Medical officer position at Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals, Chief Medical Officer at Sangart, Inc. which was developing oxygen therapeutic agents and a treatment for sickle cell crisis and Associate Vice President, Clinical Research, Medical and Regulatory Affairs, at Novo Nordisk where he was responsible for a number of clinical research programs, including recombinant factor VIIa for trauma and intracerebral hemorrhage. Earlier, Dr. Levy was Clinical Research Physician and Medical Director Acute Care in the U.S. Medical Division of Eli Lilly and Company supporting postmarketing clinical trials and medical affairs for recombinant Activated Protein C (Xigris). He was Chief of Critical Care Medicine at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.
Dr. Levy received his Ph.D. and MB MCh from University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa and Masters of Medical Management at Carnegie-Mellon, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.